Tuesday 11 February 2014

Bullet Journal - with a twist

So there has been a lot of talk about the Bullet Journal method of planning and organising.

I devised my own system a few months ago - based a bit on the book - How to Be A Productivity Ninja by Graham Allcott but there are a couple of flaws in my system, I am not 100% happy with it....so I decided that it would be a good idea to incorporate the Bullet Journal philosophy too, too alter my method a little bit.

Today is the first day!! And so far so good...I will update in a few weeks when I've been using this devised system for a while and update.

What I love about the Bullet Journal is that everything is just in one place - I had been trying to already do this with my devised system - but was not 100% about how to find stuff again that I needed to re-look up....but with the Bullet Journal there is the index system which I am looking forward to be able to utilise to look up things that I need to refer back to.

I am using my Midori Traveler's Notebook for my Bullet Journal - I carry it with me everywhere at the moment anyway - and part of the joy of the Bullet Journal is that is does go everywhere with you.

Here is what the Midori Traveler's Notebook looks like... 

It comes in 2 sizes - the smaller - passport size - is, like it says...passport size! 

No comments:

Post a Comment